The Company is committed to providing a Quality service, which consistently & continuously meets the requirements of its customers whilst protecting assets under its care, its employees and the environment in general.
This is achieved by establishing & discharging managerial & operational processes, which have emerged from the combination of sound managerial principles and long lasting experience in the Shipping Industry.
The Company aims to remain a quality service provider by:
- Meeting customer requirements as defined in the relevant Ship Management Agreements and Charter Parties,
- Developing and implementing controlled processes,
- Continual improvements in operational responsiveness,
- Complying with the requirements of ISM Code ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 as well as continually improving its Management System,
- Establishing and communicating measurable & consistent objectives and performance targets to company employees,
- Complying with applicable statutory requirements, international legislation and classification society requirements related to the services provided
- Operating vessels without accident(s) or incident(s) that could endanger company's employees, the environment or assets under the company's care,
- Complying with current Health & Safety legislation and,
- Developing employee skills and increasing their contribution through effective training
Management System, which as a minimum shall meet the requirements of IMO ISM Code, ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004.
All Company employees are responsible for implementing the company's Quality Policy.