Position: HSQE Coordinator
Dated Posted: September 2019
KYKLADES MARITIME CORPORATION seeks to employ a full-time HSQE Coordinator.
- The development of Company’s Management System.
- Ensure that the Company’s Management System documentation is always maintained up to date in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001/14001 standards, ISM code, MLC and industry standards.
- Monitor the proper issue and validity of Company’s Document of Compliance(s) (DOC), fleet Safety Management Certificates (SMC), International Ship Security Certificates (ISSC) and Maritime Labour Convention (MLC) Certificates.
- Prepare the schedule and ensure the planning, preparation and follow up of both internal and external ISM/ISPS/ISO audits onboard and ashore; ensures that are appropriately planned and effectively executed by the assigned auditors.
- Assist in collecting, analyzing and interpreting evidence obtained from incident investigations and produce well-defined conclusions and recommendations.
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of quarterly and annual MRMs – collects all required information and data.
- Assist in the everyday needs of the department.
Current position will offer the opportunity to the candidate to work in a team driven environment, develop his/her leadership skills and expand his/her knowledge on ship’s overall management and operation apart from the technical aspect.
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical insurance
- Work for one of the best companies in Ship Management, located in Athens
- Continuous improvement
- University degree, preferable in Naval Architecture/Marine Engineering or Maritime studies
- 3 years’ experience in HSQE department role or in consultancy
- Excellent knowledge of English language (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of Maritime regulations and guidelines
- Procedure writing ability
- Well Organised, Results oriented, self-motivated person
- Communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
Please send your CV to: email@example.com and quote Ref.: HSQECORD2019