Position: ICT Systems Engineer
Dated Posted: March 2019
KYKLADES MARITIME CORPORATION seeks to employ a full-time ICT Systems Engineer, who will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring the services infrastructure of the organization, the entire fleet as well as for collaborating with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes. The candidate will report to the ICT Manager.
Current position will offer the opportunity to the candidate to work in a team driven environment, develop his/her leadership skills and expand his/her knowledge on ICT area working in modern Technology Environment.
As a part of our team, the candidate should:
- Install and configure system software; monitor the efficient application of windows patches and security controls
- Maintain existing Windows/VMware servers and systems and provide support to daily operations
- Monitor all system alerts and assist to resolve complex issues on hardware and software systems
- Set up administrator and service accounts, maintain system documentation and fine tune system performance
- Implement, expand and tune policies on central resources and applications (e.g. GPO), including Active Directory, Mail Server, collaboration and other on premise or cloud deployments (eg. Azure)
- Conduct capacity and performance analysis; provide system configuration changes and upgrade recommendations
- Perform troubleshooting on all production issues and provide resolution including frequent visits to the vessels.
- Collaborate with Company’s Departments to implement security policies, configure user access and permissions and install hardware as necessary
- Research on system technologies and provide resolution to complex issues
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical insurance
- Work for one of the best companies in Ship Management, located in Athens
- Continuous improvement
Eligible candidates should meet the following requirements:
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- 5+ years of professional experience with Windows operating systems
- Solid knowledge of Windows service administration like Active Directory, Mail Exchange, SharePoint etc.
- Proven experience in Virtualization administration (VMware)
- Proven knowledge of TCP/IP (routing, firewalling)
- Vessel Satellite communication systems and Maritime software experience
- Working knowledge of a variety of hardware platforms and software applications
- Structured and analytical way of thinking
- Excellent troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivation and results-driven attitude
- Ability to work efficiently both independently as well as a part of a team
- Fluency in English and Greek, both oral and written
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Ref.: ICTENG2019