Position: Tanker Operator
Dated Posted: May 2020
KYKLADES MARITIME CORPORATION seeks to employ a full-time experienced Tanker Operator, who will be responsible for the operation of a Fleet of Tankers (Aframax/Suezmax/VLCC).
- Plan and coordinate vessel voyage by ensuring that the post-fixture actions are in line with charter party terms.
- Monitor the assigned fleet and assess compliance with agreed charter party terms.
- Communicate with charterers, brokers, agents and vessels regarding voyage orders and vessel itineraries.
- Monitor and optimize the voyage performance (e.g. speed, consumption).
- Review vessel loading up and discharging plans.
- Oversee and review voyage results.
- Plan bunker requirements.
- Appoint Agents and monitor DAs.
- Assist in freight and demurrage collection and claim.
- Ensure that you follow procedures and propose changes as required.
- Keep all documentation and systems maintained up to date.
You will carry out your responsibilities always ensuring compliance with international regulations, commitment to safety, environmental and operational excellence.
Eligible candidates should meet the following requirements:
- At least 1-year sea service as Captain Class A’ in Tankers.
- At least 1-year experience as a Tanker Operator or Marine Superintendent.
- Studies in shipping are not required, but are positively considered.
- Excellent command of English.
- Good command of MS Office Applications and computer literate.
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Well Organized
- Leadership and Communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical insurance
- Work for one of the most dynamic companies in Ship Management, located in Athens
- Continuous professional development
Please apply at https://apply.smartcv.co/kykmar/job/elp