KYKLADES MARITIME CORPORATION seeks to employ a full-time Control Engineer, who will be assisting in the further development of an innovative, in-house developed performance monitoring system, as well as, monitoring the developed operational & performance trends as created from the processing of the selected data.
You will join the Technical Department, splitting your work time between the optimization of the in-house developed data acquisition and monitoring system and the daily monitoring of the operational performance trends.
To achieve the goals of the position, you must have a sound knowledge of diesel engine performance, data acquisition and data analytics along with a good knowledge of an object-oriented programing language.
- Design and develop improvements to the in-house monitoring system in line with technological and statutory developments.
- Evaluate the quality and accuracy of received data and identify sources of error.
- Monitor, and analyse operational performance trends to identify potential issues and their root cause.
- Initiate corrective actions for performance issues and provides support to the Technical Manager and Superintendent Engineers.
- Prepare weekly performance status reports.
- Train the Deck and Engine Officers in the use of the performance monitoring system and how to improve operational performance.
Eligible candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Engineering Degree in a discipline that includes mechanical and automation curriculum
- At least 2 years of working experience as a Control or Automation Engineer
- Good knowledge of data acquisition – data analytics
- Good knowledge of an object-oriented programing language, preferably LabVIEW
- Working knowledge of Ethernet networks
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (verbal and written)
- Well Organized, Results-oriented, self-motivated person
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Team working
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical insurance
- Parking allowance
Please apply at https://apply.smartcv.co/kykmar/job/dgz1