KYKLADES MARITIME CORPORATION seeks to employ a full-time Electrical Superintendent, to assist the existing Fleet Electrical Superintendent with monitoring a fleet of crude/product Tankers (Aframax/Suezmax/VLCC) for all electro-technical matters, including equipment, procedures and inspections.
- To ensure proper operation of vessel electro-technical equipment in compliance with rules and regulations set by statutory, classification, and other maritime governing bodies.
- Ensure technical instructions, checklists and procedures are current and correct for each company vessel.
- Support and assist the crew (Chief Engineer and Electro-technical Officer) with troubleshooting vessel electrical problems.
- Plan and execute preventive maintenance and repair work, by vessel schedule and budget allocation.
- Collaborate with Technical Superintendents on the day-to-day issues concerning electrical and electronic systems.
- Assist the Fleet Technical Superintendent to prepare specifications for vessel dry-docking and surveys.
- Attend vessels to assess the condition of the electrical and electronic equipment and the competence of the onboard Electro-technical Officer.
Eligible candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Electrical or Electronic Engineering, University or Technical School, Degree.
- At least 1-year of working experience as an Electrical Engineer (industrial or marine).
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (verbal and written).
- Good command of MS Office applications and proficiency in Computer applications.
- Ability to travel abroad on short notice as required.
- Well Organized, Results-oriented, self-motivated person
- Communication skills
- Team working
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical insurance
- Parking allowance
Please apply at https://apply.smartcv.co/kykmar/apply/jmd5