Which data do we collect from you?
- When you log in: Email address, Password
- Data we collect through cookies. For more information, please read our Cookies Policy.
Why and on which legal basis do we process your personal data?
- To provide you with the option to work remotely in a secure way, based on our legitimate interests.
- To keep the Athinagoras platform secure and nice, based on our legitimate interests.
- To provide you with content you might be interested to, based on your consent.
Which rights do you have?
You may ask us:
- To provide you with a copy of the personal data we keep for you
- To correct some data if it is not correct
- To erase your data
- To stop processing your data or delimit its processing to certain uses
- To send your data to another company or entity via logical means
Who controls and processes your personal data?
- The Data Controller for your data is the company “KYKLADES MARITIME CORPORATION”, with place of business at Eth. Makariou and 2 Dim. Falireos str. Neo Faliro, Piraeus, 18547
- Our website is hosted in the European Union by Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- The authorized company’s employees and associates process your data.
All the above-mentioned parties are bound by confidentiality obligations.
How long do we keep your data for?
- We retain log files for 10 years for security purposes.
- For cookies retention periods, please refer to our Cookies Policy.
How can you exercise your data rights?
If, at any time, you would like to exercise your rights or ask any question regarding your personal data, please refer to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to you within 30 days from the reception of your request.
If you feel that the protection of your personal data has been violated, you may file a complaint with the Greek Data Protection Authority.