CV PRIVACY NOTICE
Do you wish to join our team?
We make sure that we always take good care of your personal data and your rights associated with it, always complying with the applicable legislation, and using best practices to respect your privacy
Which data do we collect from you?
– If you apply for an open position, we collect all the data that you provide us through the form you submit. Indicatively these may include:
– Full Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality
– Contact information (Phone number, E-mail address, Street Address)
– Capabilities (Education, Prior working experience, Languages Spoken, Soft skills, Interests, Membership in Associations, etc.).
– We also sometimes process data that derive from capability assessments only for shortlisted applicants at the latest stage.
– If you send an unsolicited application, we collect all the data that you decide to provide us with.
* We do not collect any data for you from any other source.
Why and on which legal basis do we process your personal data?
– To find the best employees for KYKLADES and ensure that our services lie in the best hands.
– The legal basis for the processing of your data is taking steps with a view to concluding a contract with you, upon your request.
– In case of an unsolicited application or an unsuccessful one, we might retain your personal data for future openings upon your consent.
Which rights do you have?
You may ask us:
– To provide you with a copy of the personal data we have for you
– To correct some data if it is not correct
– To erase your data
– To stop processing your data or delimit its processing to certain uses
– To send your data to another company or entity through a logical means
Who controls and processes your personal data?
– The Data Controller for your data is “KYKLADES MARITIME CORPORATION”, with corporate seat Ethnarchou Makariou & 2, Dim. Falireos street N. Faliro, 185 47, Piraeus – Greece
– We process your personal data using Microsoft services, thus Microsoft acts as Data Processor for your data.
– If you send us an application through email, Wingu Suite processes your data, acting as our email service provider.
– For interviews that take place remotely we use the platform Cisco Webex. Cisco acts as data processor for your data.
– We store your personal data and within Orange HRM, a human resources software, which acts as data processor.
– At a later stage If you are shortlisted you may be requested to proceed with a capability assessment, performed by Ascot Consulting which acts as data processor for the said procedure.
How long do we keep your data for?
– If you apply for an open position, we will delete your data 2 years after you submit it to us, at the end of the calendar year. We will keep your data for this period, upon your consent, so that we can notify you for job openings that might be suitable to you. For the same reason will keep your data for 2 years also in the case you send us an unsolicited application to us.
How can you exercise your data rights?
If, at any time, you would like to exercise your rights or ask any question regarding your personal data, please refer to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will respond to you within 30 days from the reception of your request.
If you feel that the protection of your personal data has been violated, you may file a complaint with the Greek Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).