Which data do we collect from you?
- When you contact us for questions and/or feedback: Email address, Name, Any information you provide us via the “message” section
- Data we collect through cookies. For more information, please read our Cookies Policy.
- Data we collect when you submit a CV through our Website. For more information, please read our CV Notice.
- If you log in as an employee, the Privacy Notice of the 2x – Parallels platform
Why and on which legal basis do we process your personal data?
- To receive any questions and feedback and answer back to you after your communication, based on our legitimate interests.
- To keep our website secure and nice, based on our legitimate interests.
- To provide you with content you might be interested to, based on your consent.
Which rights do you have?
You may ask us:
- To provide you with a copy of the personal data we keep for you
- To correct some data if it is not correct
- To erase your data
- To stop processing your data or delimit its processing to certain uses
- To send your data to another company or entity via logical means
Who controls and processes your personal data?
- The Data Controller for your data is the company “KYKLADES MARITIME CORPORATION”, with place of business at Eth. Makariou and 2 Dim. Falireos str. Neo Faliro, Piraeus, 18547
- Our website is hosted in the European Union by Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- If you contact us through our contact form our via email, Microsoft processes your data within the European Union, acting as our email service provider.
- The authorized company’s employees and associates process your data.
All the above-mentioned parties are bound by confidentiality obligations.
How long do we keep your data for?
- If you contact us, we will retain the communication and its meta-data until you ask us to delete it, unless it needs to be retained for a longer period or for legitimate reason or for our compliance with a legal obligation.
- For cookies retention periods, please refer to our Cookies Policy.
How can you exercise your data rights?
If, at any time, you would like to exercise your rights or ask any question regarding your personal data, please refer to the email address email@example.com
We will respond to you within 30 days from the reception of your request.
If you feel that the protection of your personal data has been violated, you may file a complaint with the Greek Data Protection Authority.