THIRD PARTIES ONBOARD THE VESSEL
Which data do we collect from you?
Identification data (Full Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Passport Number, Passport Copy)
Contact information (Phone Number, Street Address)
On certain occasions we may process sensitive data in the below format:
Covid-19 test results
* If any of your data that you have provided to KYKLADES is amended, please let us know as soon as possible.
Who processes your personal data?
-The Data Controller for your data is “KYKLADES MARITIME CORPORATION”, with corporate seat Ethnarchou Makariou & 2, Dim. Falireos street N. Faliro, 185 47, Piraeus – Greece)
Your data is being processed by:
– The designated KYKLADES’ personnel, which is bound by contractual confidentiality clauses
– Companies which provides us with software (Microsoft, NS5)
– The company email service provider (Wingu Suite)
There are also parties that process your data but operate as separate Data Controllers. These are:
– The flag
– The port authorities
– The port agents
– The P&I club (GARD AS)
– Charters if needed
All the above-mentioned companies/parties, acting either as Data Processors or separate Data Controllers for your data, are contractually bound for the protection of your data.
Moreover, your personal data may, if necessary, be transmitted to the tax, social security, judicial, police and other independent or public authorities.
Why do we process your data and on which legal basis?
|To carry out our contractual obligations (i.e., to allow our contractor to provide its services)||Performance of a contract|
|To carry out all our obligations, stemming from the law (i.e., port regulations for people onboard)||Legal obligation|
|To ensure safety onboard the vessels||Medical diagnosis and/or the assessment of the working capacity of the third party employee|
What rights do you have?
You may ask us:
- To provide you with a copy of the personal data we have for you
- To correct some data if it is not correct
- To erase your data
- To stop processing your data or delimit its processing to certain uses
- To send your data to another company or entity through a logical means
- To ask for human intervention if the processing is conducted by automated means
- To withdraw your consent if you have given it to us (i.e. photos and videos use)
For how long and where do we keep the data?
KYKLADES keeps third parties’ data only for the time period the data subjects remain onboard the vessel.
After the end of the stay onboard, the Company shall retain the data only in cases of a legal requirement or for the establishment/defence of legal claims.
As a general rule, we keep the personal data within the European Economic Area. In case the data is transmitted outside the EEA, we take all appropriate measures to ensure the data is adequately protected.
How can you exercise your rights?
If, at any time, you would like to exercise your rights or ask any question regarding your personal data, please refer to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will respond to you within 30 days from the reception of your request.
If you feel that the protection of your personal data has been violated, you may file a complaint with the Greek Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).